User Tag List

Thread: Looking for a guinea pig of sorts. Must have 04-05 USDM STi cluster, see inside info

3.0L
    Threads
    Journal
    02 WRX V7 EJ207 6MT

Default Looking for a guinea pig of sorts. Must have 04-05 USDM STi cluster, see inside info

First mods, if this type of post is not allowed, Please let me know.

I am looking for someone with a 04-05 USDM STi cluster that they would like the mileage changed to match their car.

I was able to change the mileage so far 3 times on the 04 sti cluster I have, but I need to make sure my method works on another cluster before I start charging for this service.

Terms
    1) Cluster is not need right away ( i.e. not in your DD, just incase see 3)
    2) You must be either willing to either meet up with me or ship the cluster to me and pay return shipping.
    3) There is a small chance that the cluster could get screwed up. (but not likely as that's what happen to the cluster I have and I was able to fix it)
    4) If all goes well I would not charge you for changing your mileage. (Normal I get $80 for the non sti clusters and I am thinking of charging a $90-100 for the STi ones as its more of a pain to do.)
    5) I will not do this to help you commit odometer fraud. This is only for someone who is swapping clusters and I would really like to see your current cluster first.

Please ask questions if you have them.

Threads
    Journal
    Betty

Y u no 04/05 JDM cluster?

3.0L
    Threads
    Journal
    02 WRX V7 EJ207 6MT

Quote Originally Posted by Psychoreo View Post
    Y u no 04/05 JDM cluster?
    Is that an auto sweep cluster? If so it should be almost the same.

Threads
    Journal
    Betty

Nah, no fancy sweep.

3.0L
    Threads
    Journal
    02 WRX V7 EJ207 6MT

Quote Originally Posted by Psychoreo View Post
    Nah, no fancy sweep.
    sending you a pm about it.

3.0L
    Threads
    Journal
    02 WRX V7 EJ207 6MT

Quote Originally Posted by afbeefcake View Post
    First mods, if this type of post is not allowed, Please let me know.

I am looking for someone with a 04-05 USDM STi cluster that they would like the mileage changed to match their car.

I was able to change the mileage so far 3 times on the 04 sti cluster I have, but I need to make sure my method works on another cluster before I start charging for this service.

Terms
    1) Cluster is not need right away ( i.e. not in your DD, just incase see 3)
    2) You must be either willing to either meet up with me or ship the cluster to me and pay return shipping.
    3) There is a small chance that the cluster could get screwed up. (but not likely as that's what happen to the cluster I have and I was able to fix it)
    4) If all goes well I would not charge you for changing your mileage. (Normal I get $80 for the non sti clusters and I am thinking of charging a $90-100 for the STi ones as its more of a pain to do.)
    5) I will not do this to help you commit odometer fraud. This is only for someone who is swapping clusters and I would really like to see your current cluster first.

Please ask questions if you have them.
    Just a very late update.

I am now able to program these clusters without any issues if anyone needs it done pm me.